Ordax provides different types of specialized transport to meet the specific needs of each client, including local and international transportation to any destination all over the world.
- With its professional staff and its own specialized means,Ordax guarantees the safest conditions for your Art pieces during transportation. Our fleet of vehicles schedules regular routes to the most important national and European destinations, such as London, Paris, Berlin, Milan, Basel, Lisbon, Barcelona, Bilbao and Valencia.
- International network of Agents specialized in transporting and handling Art Works.
- Since 2007, Ordaxis IATA Cargo Agent, thanks to which considerable adjustments in terms of air freight prices and a better tracking of our shipments are possible. We can also choose the best routes and provide handling express, surveillance and security services at runways.
Because “each piece of Art is unique”, Ordax provides the safest packing systems to transport your Art Works to any country, anywhere worldwide, in the best and most reliable conditions. In order to do so:
- Ordaxhas a team of professional carpenters able to produce, at Ordax private carpenter shop, temperature-controlled wooden crates in less than 24-48 hours.
- All our Packing systems comply with the International Standards of Phytosanitary Measures(ISPM) and hold the Certificate of official register of wooden packing operators. Compliance with the aforementioned measures is compulsory in almost every country in the world and an essential requirement if you want to send you Work of Art abroad.
- Professional advice. Our coordination team provides advice as to the specific type of packing system required according to the Work of Art and to its transport: softpacking, type of crate, etc. Quotes of the different options in transport will be calculated without obligation.
Ordax’s top quality technical team has a large experience in setting-up Works of Art of small or large format in you private home, office or location. Ordax provides:
- Its own mechanical equipment: indoor crane, scaffolds, etc.
- Auxiliary staff: electricians, painter and decorators, carpenters.
- Professional Advicefor their clients on choosing the best location for the Work of Art at home.
With a surface of 3,120 square meters, Ordax main warehouse locations include several storage areas, offices and security camera.
Our security network includes: closed-circuit connected to the main alarm office and the Police station, three lines of intruder detectors through infrared volumetric detectors, laser perimeter security system for the outdoor areas, fire and smoke detectors, gas extinguishing systems (to avoid damages in the Art pieces). Furthermore, our facilities are located at only 100 meters distance from a fire station.
Storage can take place in:
- Closed cadres.
- Temperature-controlled rooms / security
Several rates are available according to the volume and the amount of pieces of Art to be stored. There are also special discounts for long-term storages.
Ordax coordination team will be ready to take care of every paperwork formality related to your Work pieces in terms of transport, storage or sales such as:
- Export Licencesproceedings (permanent or temporal) before the Spanish Ministry of Culture anywhere in the world.
- Imports/exports permission proceedings before the Ministry of Cultureon behalf of the client. This will entitle the client to carry out export activities for 10 years.
- Control and proceedingsrelated to permissions extensions.
- Coordination of Exports/Importscustoms proceedings.
- Proceedings for CITES
- Elaboration of collections’ catalogues. Quotes and estimates.
- Professional advice in terms of insurances grantedby the most important insurance companies in the world.
- Advicefor Work of Art sales.
Ordax supplies its services on a regular basis to the following Art Fairs: