- Ordax provides different types of specialized transport to meet the specific needs of Auction Rooms, including local and international transportation to any destination all over the world.
- ‘Ordax Básico’ includes wisely calculated fares to provide high quality services at reasonable prices within the Madrid area.
- Our clients can also rent a team for a full day, or half a day, for an array of different services, with or without vehicles.
- We have regular routes to Bilbao, Barcelona, Valencia and Andalusia as well as fortnightly routes to London and Paris with our own fleet of vehicles and specialized staff.
- In order to meet the needs of some of our clients and at their request, we have created Ordax Express, which combines our services with those of other transport companies, in order to send any product or merchandise to any destination all over the world at a very low prize within the shortest period of time.
- Since 2007, Ordax is IATA Cargo Agent, thanks to which considerable adjustments in terms of air freight prices and a better tracking of our shipments are possible. We can also choose the best routes and provide handling express, surveillance and security services at runways.
- Ordax has the means required to transport Heavy Weight Works of Art, as well as trailer units and trucks/lorries.
Because each piece of Art is unique, Ordax provides the safest packing systems to transport your Art Works to any country, anywhere worldwide, in the best and most reliable conditions. In order to do so:
- Ordax has a team of professional carpenters able to produce, at Ordax private carpenter shop, temperature-controlled wooden crates in less than 24-48 hours.
- All our Packing systems comply with the International Standards of Phytosanitary Measures (ISPM) and hold the Certificate of official register of wooden packing operators.
- Professional advice. Our coordination team provides advice as to the specific type of packing system required according to the Work of Art and to its transport: softpacking, type of crate, etc.
- Its own mechanical equipment: indoor crane, scaffolds, etc.
- Auxiliary staff: electricians, painter and decorators, carpenters.
- Professional Advice for their clients on choosing the best location for the Work of Art at home.
- Special rates for setting-up stands in fairs.
With a surface of 3,120 square meters, Ordax main warehouses have been designed according to the latest and most sophisticated security measures. They include several storage areas, offices and security camera. Ordax provides:
- Different rates according to the storage area (shelves, temperature-controlled zone/security) and volume.
- Special fares for empty packing, exhibition material.
- Cadre – showroom. With shelves for displaying different Art pieces.
Ordax coordination team will be pleased to take care of every paperwork formality related to transport, such as:
- Customs formalities.
- Imports/exports formalities.
- Advice related to specialized insurances.
- Proceedings related to export licences for private clients and other after-sale services.